It is a rainy Sunday night here in Georgia and I will wake in the morning to a very rainy Monday. I’m feeling a little blah with the weather and a cold that just won’t go away, so I’m taking a lazy approach to this blog by answering 18 random questions I found online under “Getting To Know You Questions.” Yes, I am that brain dead.
We’ve all gotten these emails and rolled our eyes because they feel like a giant waste of time, but they never fail to entertain. And, really folks, who doesn’t want to know more about me??
Even though I hear crickets chirping, I’m going to go ahead and post my answers below. Enjoy!
1. Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to?
Yes, although my daughter is complaining again!
2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, I still love my husband.
3. Have you ever milked a cow or goat?
No, although we visited a dairy farm where we got to watch many cows getting milked. Very interesting!
4. Have you ever won a prize in a contest?
I won my parents a trip to Japan when I was in high school and was too young to enter the contest. Yes, they went without me.
5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Trying to figure out what to make for dinner. (Hubby’s out of town, so it’s leftovers, again. See question #1)
6. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
My son. We say it often. Hearing my children say it is one of the purest joys in my life.
7. Last restaurant you went to?
Shane’s BBQ after a 7th grade football game.
8. What do you spend most of your money on?
9. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Ice cream and doggy kisses.
10. If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what?
Toss up between pizza and cereal.
11. Do you eat junk food everyday?
Yes. Every. Single. Day.
12. When is the last time you took a nap?
When I had a stomach bug two weeks ago. I never nap otherwise.
13. Last movie you watched?
We Bought A Zoo. Surprisingly good.
14. Do you like where you live?
Yes, but don’t want to live here forever.
15. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Seriously? Who hasn’t?
16. What’s something you’re scared of?
Losing someone I love.
17. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Tennis ball baseball and hide and seek in the dark. All were done on Flushing Court in Virginia. Best Years Ever!
18. What is the last song to make you cry?
Blessings by Laura Story. It’s a Christian song, so I won’t post a link, but I just listened to it again and cried. Seriously, folks, grab a tissue and Google.
Okay, wasn’t that fun?? Now, if I haven’t totally lost you, do me a favor and pick at least one of the above questions and give me your answer. Come on…you know you want to!