Five Fun Facts About A Numbers Game
Next week, my first ever novella is being released. A NUMBERS GAME is a prequel to my May 6th release RISKY GAME. Like the rest of the Out of Bounds series, it features the fictional Baltimore Blaze football team. I’m giving away some fun prizes on my blog tour that runs through April 18th. Check out the schedule and stop by to win!
Now for the five fun facts about A NUMBERS GAME that first appeared on the Delighted Reader blog site earlier this week.
1. The hero of this book is a former professional football player, now an NFL coach. But our heroine is a C.P.A. Isn’t it about time the smart, organized, number crunchers get the sexy guy? I thought so.
2. The book takes place in one of my favorite cities—Baltimore, Maryland, better known as Charm City. Annapolis and St. Michael’s, Maryland also get some page time. If you haven’t been, you really need to go!
3. Readers will learn how to pick Maryland Blue Crabs. Picking crabs is a favorite summer pastime for most Baltimore natives so I had to include a scene where our hero, Heath, teaches our heroine, Merrit, the proper technique for dismantling and eating a crab.
4. Friends from previous Out of Bounds books appear in the novella, so readers can catch up on their favorite characters from Game On and Foolish Games.
5. This book is a novella so it’s meant to be read in one sitting. Open a bottle of wine, grab your favorite chocolate and enjoy.