Posted by Patricia Yager Delagrange
I found this article so disconcerting and so unforgettable that I had to share snippets of it here to elicit your opinions. Straight from my favorite Huffington Post.
FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE WAY TECHNOLOGY IS AFFECTING YOUR MEMORY.
1. Information overload makes it harder to retain information.
2. The Internet is becoming the brain’s “external hard drive.”
3. Distraction makes it more difficult to form memories.
4. Information overload causes us to lose sight of the big picture (and then the small picture).
5. Millennials’ memories are rapidly degenerating.